Our technical resources are aimed at answering some common questions on Rapid Prototyping and Rapid Manufacturing technologies available at LPE. Discover which process best meets your project requirements, discover how to create the best possible STL files for print and access the entire range of material datasheets.
Find out more by visiting;
- View the entire range of materials available at Laser Prototypes and download our material datasheets.
- Process Comparison
- Identify the right prototyping process for your project
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Answers to some of the most common customer questions
- Creating STL files
- Tips on optimising your files for Rapid Prototyping and information on how to save files in STL format using some of the most popular 3D CAD software
- A complete collection of images showcasing Rapid Prototyping /Rapid Manufacturing processes and material available at Laser Prototypes
“Thanks for the race engine intake parts. They arrived next day, were fitted to the engine, dyno tested and raced successfully at the LeMans 24 hours race achieving 1st & 2nd in the LMP2 class. Excellent service.”