Visit LPE at Stand B22 at the Aero Engineering ShowPosted on: 15th October, 2014. Filed Under: News
Committed to serving the Rapid Prototyping and Additive Manufacturing needs of the Aerospace Industry, LPE will be exhibiting at the Aero Engineering Show, taking place at the NEC from the 11th – 12th of November 2014.
The UK’s sole trade show 100% dedicated to the Aerospace Engineering Industry, the Aero Engineering Show will house some 200+ specialist exhibitors and feature a free to attend Open Conference for Aerostructures, Wings, Engines and Aero Systems engineering.
At the event, we will be showcasing some of our Aerospace Materials including;
– Xtreme – for high accuracy repair tools
– Ceramax, Bluestone, & NanoTool – for Wind Tunnel Testing
– PA2210 FR – passes 12s burning test at 1.5mm & 2mm
– PA3200 GF – for jigs and fixtures
– PR A 730 – flame retardant FAR25 approved.
Stop by our Stand B22 to find out why some of the UK’s leading Aerospace companies choose LPE for their Rapid Prototyping and Additive Manufacturing projects.