Prototypes get tough at Stand S4-270
Laser Prototypes is pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting at DSEi 2011. At our stand we will be exhibiting a range of functional prototyping materials suitable for even the toughest test enviroments including
– Xtreme – the toughest Rapid Prototyping Material of them all
– Bluestone – Ceramic filled, ideal for wind tunnel testing, jigs and fixtures and temperatures up to 250°C
– GF Nylon – Suitable for snap fits, living hinges and temperatures of up to 150°C
– PU 8260 – Flame Retardant Vacuum Casting Resin
– Metal Castings – Fast one off precise components in metal and zinc
We would like to see you there, for a chat about your requirements and invite you to register as a Laser Prototypes guest to receive complimentary admission to the show – normal ticket cost £30.00! Simply register online prior to June 30th and enter code LA13727 when promted.
See you at DSEi 2011 in September!